Welcome to Lillie Bel

Each product is made from my heart and I have a hard time duplicating! If there is a limited number of a specific item I will post how many I have. Please post a comment if you would like to purchase that item. I will base it on first come first serve. However, if there are more comments then product I will do what I can to learn to duplicate!!! You can either leave me your e-mail or leave a comment that you want that item and e-mail me @ lilliebel1@hotmail.com with your e-mail address. Everyday brings something new so be sure to check back often. Thank you so much for visiting. Enjoy!!


As always we have Crochet Beanies, Waffle Beanies, Waffle headbands and Nylon Headbands. Please check side column for sizes, colors and pricing.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Little Ladybug

This bow is backed with bright red, layered with loopy black ribbons and topped with ladybug filled soft pink.
Measures 4 1/2'' across

Price $10.00
2 in stock

No comments:

Post a Comment